2. Recognize we are all on a JOURNEY of Self Discovery ~ When you know that we are all working towards a higher goal of becoming truly happy, you begin to respect the process for others. Allowing space for the unfoldment brings joy.
3. See Your REFLECTION ~ That which bothers you about others may be a direct reflection of that which you are not ready/willing to accept about yourself. Example: "My neighbors are overweight, rude to each other, and are neglectful towards their pet" = "I have a tendency to be lazy and can make poor choices for my diet, I sometimes speak to my husband disrespectfully, and sometimes choose not to take my dog for a walk"
4. Grow Your SELF AWARENESS ~The better you become at being the observer of your own thoughts, words, and actions, the easier it will be to make higher choices. To know your limitations is a powerful key to unlocking your potential.
5. LOVE thy Neighbor ~ There is no room for judgment when you Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! Please share your thoughts, ideas, inspirations, stories, questions, etc..