Back to the blog after a long hiatus! Zosia is now almost 4 years old and we have another child Sebastian who is 15 months. Welcome Sebastian to the blogosphere!
I have gone on quite a trip myself. Becoming a mother of two really challenged me in many ways. I felt overwhelmed by the huge responsibility of juggling the many needs of two children and also my husband, oh and of course myself. Now that Seb is walking on his own and communicating somewhat, it has gotten easier. Zosia has also started preschool two days a week and my husband and I have carved out a somewhat regular schedule. I'm beginning to see myself again.
Any clear sense of who I was, all the things that I identified as me, even my very body, had been rearranged, turned upside down, and inside out. And yet, I am still me.
How can that be? How can I be me and yet feel completely altered? What exactly changed?
My understanding of who I am.
I am not a finite definition. I am infinite. I am not only this and that, but I am more expansive than I realized. And it feels like love and awareness at the being level, not an intellectual idea.
It did not come easy.
This all takes place within the heart-space. Where the human grows to become more divine.
And so, the question remains... How EXPANSIVE can I become?


No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! Please share your thoughts, ideas, inspirations, stories, questions, etc..